Law Enforcement Wellness Program
Our unique 2 phase process allows our medical technicians to obtain blood work prior to the testing and medical examination.
Why is this important? It allows us to review the results in person with you during the medical consultation. Just like you would with your own medical doctor!
Our Law Enforcement Wellness Evaluation Program includes:
- Comprehensive Medical History
- Physical Examination - Comprehensive physical exam includes: Head, eyes, ears, nose, throat, neck, heart, lungs, gastrontestinal, genitourinary, lymph nodes, musculoskeletal, skin, neurological and hernia check.
- Vitals - Height, weight and blood pressure (resting)
- Lab Analysis - Comprehensive Chemistry Panel 23, CBC, TSH, Lipid Profile and Urinalysis
- Body Composition - Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Vision - Snellen (distance) screening
- Audio screening - Sound booth or whisper test
- EKG - 12-lead resting electrocardiogram
- Cardiovascular Fitness Testing using a submaximal graded treadmill protocol
- Muscular Endurance evaluation
- One-on-one consultation with licensed medical provider
- Copy of results and interpretations provided to each police officer in sealed envelope
- Department Summary Report including relevant averages, ranges and annual comparison statistics